At his 18-month well visit he weighed 27lbs-10 oz (70%) and measured 33 ¾ inches long (80%). He’s a big boy! I’ve been very slack with the paci with this child, but one Saturday morning I decided that was it and cut it! So on 4/2…no more paci allowed and of course…he did great! Granted there are moments when I’m in Target and I really wish I had it! Another first for our big boy….on 4/15 we converted his crib to a big boy bed. My climber decided to climb right out of his crib that Friday morning so down came the rail! He has done great and crawls right up in there!
Our boy is a blessing to this family and we look forward to watching him grow and learn each day!
![]() |
| Notice...one shoe on and the other in his hand. Geez. |

No comments:
Post a Comment