I recently had some pictures taken of my favorite 3 year old girl by my sweet friend
Amber. She lives right here in my neighborhood which was so nice! She encouraged me to dress Alden up and bring him along so she could snap a few of him too. I am sooo glad I did because she captured some precious images of my little guy and so many beautiful ones of the birthday girl!
I truly believe the Lord blesses each of us with a gift and it's our job to discover that gift and use it to glorify him! Amber's gift is photography and it was truly a pleasure to spend time with her and know that she loves the Lord!
 |
| Precious dimple! |
 |
| My Little Man! |
 |
| I love this little thing she's doing with her mouth - she does this a lot! |
The hard part now will be deciding which ones to frame!
No comments:
Post a Comment