When we asked Ella Rae what she wanted to do for her birthday, she quickly said Monkey Joe's! Monkey Joe's is an inflatable play center! They have inflatable slides, jumps, and obstacle courses. We go a lot in winter and she has the best time! I gave her some choices for decorations and she wanted Tinker Bell....so I guess she had a Tinker Bell Monkey Joe's Birthday Party!
It was a blast! It was so easy just showing up; they provided everything, decorated everything, organized everything! That's my kinda party! After playtime we headed to the party room for pizza and cupcakes! My friend Kerri, of Signature Cakes Your Way, makes the most delicious cakes, cupcakes etc. She made a cupcake cake for Ella Rae's birthday and it was beautiful and incredibly yummy!
It was such a special evening with several of Ella Rae's friends! I still can't believe she's 3!
| I was shocked she actually took this picture - she did not want MJ at her party! Way to go Mimi! |
![]() |
| She would come give me hugs and say Thank You, Mommy! Pure Sweetness! |
![]() |
| Alden was hilarious! He could climb up and go down all alone! Here Ian went down with him! |
![]() |
| All her friends wanted to help with present opening - at one point I think there were 4 kiddos in the big chair! |







No comments:
Post a Comment