You are 3!!! Mommy and daddy can hardly believe that 3 years ago today at 4:25pm we looked into your eyes for the first time. We spent all night holding you, smelling you (I know that may sound strange, sweet girl - but one day you will understand), and we laughed about the one dimple you have just like your daddy!
You're beautiful, silly, and love popsicles. People love your sweet curls and we're so glad that you still have them. You are my good little eater - you love spinach, most vegetables, rice, fruit and tons of other delicious things. You must have your oatmeal in the morning and LOVE cupcakes anytime of day! You love your school, your teachers and all your friends. You love going to church and you thank Jesus every night for all that he has given you.
You love to snuggle, read books and still sleep with your YAYA! You love Bo-Bo and Jackson and your little brother is quickly becoming your best bud. You're not a big fan of going night-night these days, but you still take a nap around 1pm and go to bed at 8pm; rising early around 7am. You love Dora, The Wiggles, Tinkerbell and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. You LOVE to play babies and have several - you especially love to change their clothes. Playing outside is one of your most favorite things to do also. You'll get down and dirty outside but still enjoy having your little piggies painted hot pink! You can dress yourself right down to your socks and shoes and have recently been taking naps diaper free - yahoo! Oh and this fall you learned to yell War Eagle with the rest of us and quickly learned that the Auburn Tigers are the best football team in the nation!
You weigh 30lbs, wear size 3T clothing and a size 7 shoe. My tiny girl - you are precious.
Daddy and I thank God for you everyday - what a very special gift! While we love watching you grow and change; sometimes I do wish I could squish you and make you little again! We love you sweet shuga-bug!
These beautiful photos are courtesy of my sweet friend, Amber, of Amber Davenport Photography!
![]() |
| 3 Years old! |
![]() |
| I love your laugh and smile! |





2 comments:
She is so gorgeous! Beautiful pictures! Sweet girl! Happy Birthday Ella Rae!
Maybe it's the glass of wine I just drank, but this brought a little tear to my eye. I'm so happy for you guys and your beautiful family, and happy birthday to your little angel. :)
Post a Comment