Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Museum Mania!

The kids always have such a wonderful time when we go to Imagine It - Children’s Museum of Atlanta. There’s so much for them to do there. Brad and I recently took the kiddos one Saturday and we had a very relaxing and fun time together. They love the giant ball machine and putting the balls into the chute and watching them travel through the tubes.  The giant garden is a fun place to pretend and Ella Rae had a blast painting on the wall. Alden loved the molding sand and splashing in the water while trying to catch his first fish! The giant tree house is a great place to hide and slide! They also have a blast in the grocery store and play kitchen.  And both enjoyed playing with all the musical instruments too! There’s usually a live performance everyday and the kids loved dancing with the performers!

What a great day! 


Giant Ball Machine

We love to garden! 

I love drums mommy!



Who needs a pole?




Kisses for daddy!
I see you on that screen Ella Rae!
That a girl - wash the Asparagus first!

No comments: