I started the week with 6 pappies, which Anne left for me in a wonderful, orderly fashion. After Alden’s first nap and a trip to the grocery store, 1 came up missing. No big deal, it’ll turn up right? Ummm…not exactly. Five hours later, pappy number two goes missing. You can see where this is heading, right? I am now down to ONE pappy that I have been guarding with my life for the last 12 hours. I have looked EVERYWHERE for the other 5 and it’s as if they never existed at all. Seriously…where do these things go? How do you lose 5 pappies in 4 ½ days? The only logical explanation -- Alden Eats Pappies.
2 comments:
OMG! This is hilarious! I love it! Now you know why us mommies are so OCD about stuff like this. Can you share this with Troy please? One time I actually went out to the trash and checked the box of a toy we just got to see how many balls it was supposed to have in it because I didn’t believe him when he said it was only supposed to have 2. Okay not quite the same as the pappy story but still OCD. I’m proud of you Brad, you’ve done amazing this week.
Yep, you have done a fabulous job, even if you have lost a pappy or two!!!!
(By the way, I suspect Bo and Jackson of foul play)
Post a Comment