In other news, Ella Rae has been ill with upper respiratory yuck and cutting some more teeth. It's so pitiful to see her not feeling well, so we've been taking it easy here at the house. She's so funny and lately points at everything and says "Dat?" Meaning of course "That?" She wants to know what everything is and we are sure to tell her....it's so funny! The other day she found this musical card that Brad had given me and she loves to open it and listen to the music and dance...again hilarious! I guess I'm easily ammused!
We had Ella Rae's one year pictures done and can't wait to share more of them with you. Alicia once again did an amazing job! And she had one tired little girl on her hands to photograph.
1 comment:
There really isn't anything like feeling that little one move. Cherish it! We are so excited for you- you are going to love having a baby boy- I did! :)
Post a Comment