Thursday, March 12, 2009

Our Little Boy

Brad and I found out yesterday that “Jellybean” is a little boy! We are so excited to be blessed with one of each and can’t wait for Ella Rae to have a little brother. Just as we did the day we found out Ella Rae was a girl…Brad took the whole day off work and then we had breakfast at Panera Bread. It has become a “finding-out-day tradition!” We spent the remainder of the day sharing the news with family and friends and soaking in the idea of soon having a little boy running around our house. Thank you Jesus for our precious gifts!!

Daddy: "Ella Rae - You're going to have a little brother!"
Ella Rae: "Daddy, you're funny!"


Our little boy!


It's a boy!

1 comment:

Casey and Jamie Wood said...

Congratulations! I know you are so excited to have one of each. Our little guy is already such a blessing to us and I know your will be to you as well.