On Tuesday I met my sweet friend Rachel and her daughter Ansley for a playdate at Imaginations At Play. Rachel and I attended Auburn together, I was in her wedding, and we've stayed great friends. You can always count on Rachel to remember your birthday, wedding anniversary (seriously) and other special occasions with a card, gift or email. She's amazingly organized and sweet! She moved to Chicago several years ago but we've still managed to stay in touch especially now with Facebook. (Yes I have a Facebook page) We had a great time watching the girls play and a yummy lunch at a place called Lunch Depot afterwards. They loved playing at the water table, in the art area and Ella Rae loved pushing around the shopping cart. Ansley was hilarious on the pretend stage where you actually star in your own cartoon. She was just singing and dancing around! Of course Rachel came with gifts - some yummy treats for me and a sweet boy book, great bath toys for Ella Rae and some gifts for our newest little guy...pee-pee tee pees (so cute) or maybe this gift is really for me! Till our next visit...we miss you Rachel and Ansley!

Ansley loved holding Ella Rae!


I think she likes pineapple!

The water table was a big hit!

Check out the tongue

If she were just a little taller!
1 comment:
Too cute! Where is this place?? I might need to take the kiddos next week during spring break! Sounds like a neat outing!
Post a Comment