Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"Mommy, what's a carousel?"

The other day Teresa and I took the kids to the mall for some much needed time outa the house...we're so ready for Spring. After lunch and some shopping we took a ride on the carousel (Ella Rae's first) and as you can tell from the pictures she had fun but didn't quite know what to think. Ian on the other hand LOVES to spin around in this particular seat (bc the carousel itself spinning is not enough)...he had a blast. Then it was off to find the train, yep, there's a train on the 2nd level that rides around. Very cute! After all that spinning, Ella Rae and I sat that one out. I know they'll be a day where I HAVE to ride or tears will roll. Ginny was all smiles on both the carousel and train! Sweet girl!

What is this?



No comments: