Monday, February 2, 2009

Beep Beep!

It was so beautiful on Sunday afternoon that we had to get outside for a little bit. At first Ella Rae was walking behind a little push toy but eventually grew tired and had daddy push her around in the cozy coupe car! She loved it!
Look...no hands!

Mommy, can you move please?

Me and Daddy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! That 2nd picture really does look like she's frustrated that you're in her way :)

Hildreth Family said...

Too cute! That was absolutely the most favorite toy Karson has ever owned! If he could still fit his long legs into it, I'm sure he would still play with it. I can't wait to get it out for Kamden!

Mandy said...

Ella Rae is adorable! I hope you're feeling well! I like both your new ride and Ella's new ride! I can't believe you're a mini van drivin gal now! Love ya!