Friday, January 23, 2009

Baby Gotta Brand New Ride!

As I mentioned in the last posting Ella Rae is now in her big girl car seat! I can hardly believe our little baby is growing up so quickly. She seems to like it much better since she's sitting higher and can lean her head on the large cushy sides to fall asleep. She's also sitting higher bc she's riding in our new mini...yes, we purchased our first minivan back in December. I know, I know I'm the one who said I would never, but I LOVE IT! So Ella Rae got a new ride, mommy got a new ride and now at 9 weeks 3 days the jellybean can make involuntary whole body movements in its new ride.

JellyBean is...
starting to look more human like; fingers and toes are still paddles but have clearly defined ridges and are beginning to separate. The retina of the eye is fully pigmented and crown to rump length is around 1.2 inches, about the size of a large grape.

Ella Rae's New Ride

Mommy's New Ride


What Jellybean may look like in its "ride!" - 9 Weeks

No comments: