
For a snack today Ella Rae enjoyed some nectarines in her fruit holder (mesh netting holds fruit so she gets yummy juice but no large pieces). She loved them! I refilled it 3 times...until she began tossing it overboard. Yep, when she's done it's onto the floor. We're working on that!
Mommy: "Ella Rae, NO-NO, that's not good manners."
Ella Rae: Big Grin - and throws her hands on her head!(usually rubbing food into it)
Mommy: Tries really hard not to laugh or smile.
I LOVE my job!
People are asking me to give an update of what all she's doing and how I'm feeling so here it is.
1. I feel great. A little tired but that's improving big time. Half the time I'm so busy I have to remind myself our little jellybean is in there. I can't wait to feel jellybean move! My next doc appt. is in early Feb. I think I get another ultrasound to be sure everything is ok since I was still breastfeeding during the first 6 weeks of this pregnancy. I love getting a sneak peek and seeing the flutter!
2. Ella Rae is amazing. She's holding onto a little stroller/walker and pushing it everywhere. She loves to get into the kitchen cabinets with the tupperware and pots/pans. She loves to try to get in the shower with me, so I have to hold the door closed while showering. She's becoming a bit of a drama queen lately or maybe it's just her teeth! Poor baby! She loves her daddy and when he walks in the door after work she can't wait to get in his arms. It's so beautiful. She gives kisses now...to us, Beau and Jackson, and the Teddy Bear in her book we read each night. She's in her big girl carseat (more on that later) and loves it. Sometimes at nap time she can't quite get settled down by herself (typically you just say night-night and put her in her crib and she's out), so I go in and rock her and it makes me want to cry. She rubs her face back and forth into my shirt and then just rubs my arm till she's good and cozy and then she's ready for her crib and night-night. It's as if she's saying, "Mommy I just need you to hold me a minute."
No comments:
Post a Comment