Sunday, January 22, 2012

Haven's Newborn Photo Shoot!

On Sunday, January 22nd, we had Haven's newborn pictures made. My sweet friend, Amber, did them and did a beautiful job! It’s so precious capturing them so tiny! I never want to forget our sweet little Haven at this stage...she's 10 days old in these photos. Ella Rae and Alden were great too! 
Our 3 munchkins! 


With each baby Brad has chosen a piece of jewelry for me to have to represent that child. I love my Haven Bracelet! 




My sweet friend, Kelly, knit this hat for Haven. It now hangs in her nursery! 
My wonderfully creative friend, Misty, made the pendant with Haven's name. It now hangs on her door.
Have I mentioned how very blessed I am to have such giving friends! Completely surrounded and loved! 
Love her beautiful eyes wide open!
Our girl loves to be swaddled! 
So sweet and innocent! 




No comments: