This past July both kiddos had dental appointments for routine cleanings - Ella Rae's 2nd visit and Alden's 1st! They did super! We've read Dora Goes to the Dentist many times and they are of course use to regular oral exams by mommy, so I was hopeful all would go well!
 |
| We're ready! |
Ella Rae went first - my big girl! She was a bit nervous but I reminded her of the prize she would receive for doing well (hadn't really figured that out - a trip to the toy store would likely follow) and I held that sweet little hand tight! She was so proud of herself and everything looked great!
 |
| Here we go... |
 |
| Polishing.... |
 |
| Squeezing her eyes so tight while the "silly" toothbrush cleans her teeth. |
 |
| Look at me mommy - I'm being big!! |
 |
| All clean! |
Here's what Alden did while Ella Rae was getting her teeth cleaned - Netflix on my iphone. Spoiled!
 |
| I love Dora! |
Alden was next - he just climbed right up there, opened his mouth (all while still holding my iphone watching his cartoon of course) and let them check him out. All looked great!
 |
| Let's just do this. |
 |
| Uh doc - you're blocking my view! |
Yahoo - successful trip to the dentist! See you all again in January!
No comments:
Post a Comment