Monday, July 4, 2011

July 4th, 2011

whew....I am sooo behind on the blogging! Seems lately during the kiddos naps (when I typically blog) I am napping also or sitting down to read or doing laundry or dishes....anyway - I'm behind.

We had the best July 4th...my sister Megan and her fiancée, Rusty, came into town from Louisiana. We watched a ton of movies, went to Lanier World, played games with kiddos, did the pool-thing, went to the lake, watched fireworks, did sparklers and participated in our neighborhood parade - decorated the golf cart for the event too! The kids loved having Aunt Megan and Rusty around and SO DID I! They were a huge help and I really wish they would just move here already - wishful thinking!

I see God's beautiful blessings in my life everyday and I am so thankful for each of them BUT he really did me good when He pushed me to seek out my birth-father and siblings. I met Megan (and Kevin - my brother) in 2005. It has been an amazing 6 years getting to know my new sister and brother!

July 4, 2011

Total concentration on the sparkler!
I'm not scared!  
Boating fun!
I don't like this life jacket - so give me Dora on your phone!
Fireworks


Reunion July 4th Parade - 2011 (Alden sure looks happy!)
We miss you Megan and Rusty...come back!


No comments: