Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Krazy Kiddos!

I am so blessed to be able to stay at home with these "Krazy Kiddos!" There are moments during the day when they say or do something so precious that I just want to squish them and sometimes I do! There are also plenty of times during the day when I want to run and hide and sometimes I do! I'm serious...when I take a phone call my kids always seem to really NEED me during this time. (I'm working on teaching respect when mommy is on the phone - Help!) So sometimes I run down to the basement and finish my call and just breath....we SAHM's like to call this a Mommy Time-Out!

We have family movie night on occasion and the kids love it! This is typically a moment when I want to squish them! So sweet! 
Movie Time!

Here they are wanting to come in the bathroom with me while I am trying to get ready.  It's nearly impossible for me to get ready alone anymore!  
Hi Mommy! Can we come in?
PS - poor picture quality bc taken with my phone.


 

No comments: