I think Oprah said it best.....
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."
My precious friend, Misty, hosted our neighborhood Mom’s group annual Christmas Party. We call ourselves the “Yummy Mummy’s”. I think Misty said it best when she said, "I find it amazing that I can call this many girls my friends that all live “just down the street”. Thank you Misty....I couldn't agree more! Most of us have family that live far away, so it makes it that much more important that we have each other to rely on, cry to, vent to and laugh with. We have an outing once a month, each of us planning a different month, and it is so nice just to get together without the kids! We had a great time at the party….had some great food, enjoyed good company, had a gift swap, played 2 truths and a lie, and enjoyed a Christmas card toss game. Thank you Misty for once again doing a beautiful job!
![]() |
Front Row (left to right) – Misty, Amber, Amy & Me Middle Row – Janet, Melanie, Jessica C., Kelly F & Jen Back row – Kelly M., Adele & Jessica M. |

No comments:
Post a Comment