Brad and I LOVE coffee! It’s one of our favorite treats and we love trying coffee from various places we visit. We always bring some home - we've tried...Hawaii, Costa Rica, Nicaragua....all have yummy coffee. So when Father’s Day rolled around I knew exactly what I wanted to get Brad - a new coffee maker! A new single cup coffee maker!
There are so many single cup coffee makers out there but after much research (by my friend Teresa) I decided on the Bosch Tassimo! We love it! It makes a HOT cup of coffee which is really hard to get out of most non-commercial coffee makers and froth’s milk and added delicious bonus!
I think maybe I get more use out of it than he does - since my afternoon treat is YES...another cup of coffee. The Gevalia Signature Creama is my fav! And it appears from the picture that Ella Rae is just as excited as daddy is about his new coffee maker - and that's because she is! One morning Ella Rae really wanted to have coffee with mommy so I helped her pick out a coffee cup and pretended to put coffee in it (it was really water) but she LOVED IT! She loved having her morning coffee with mommy in a “big girl” coffee cup.


There are so many single cup coffee makers out there but after much research (by my friend Teresa) I decided on the Bosch Tassimo! We love it! It makes a HOT cup of coffee which is really hard to get out of most non-commercial coffee makers and froth’s milk and added delicious bonus!
I think maybe I get more use out of it than he does - since my afternoon treat is YES...another cup of coffee. The Gevalia Signature Creama is my fav! And it appears from the picture that Ella Rae is just as excited as daddy is about his new coffee maker - and that's because she is! One morning Ella Rae really wanted to have coffee with mommy so I helped her pick out a coffee cup and pretended to put coffee in it (it was really water) but she LOVED IT! She loved having her morning coffee with mommy in a “big girl” coffee cup.




No comments:
Post a Comment