Friday, June 11, 2010

Crawling and Cruising

On June 11 our sweet boy started crawling! Of course now he's all over the place and walking behind and pushing toys, and climbing the stairs (which he thinks is hilarious). This of course also means he can very quickly get to Ella Rae and wants whatever she has or is playing with....doesn't go over well with a 2-year old! And he gets his little feelings hurt so easily if you tell him "no-no" or move him away from her.
On May 20th, he had his 9 month well visit and weighed 23 pounds 11 ounces and was 29 1/4 inches long. We went to the doc recently to have his ears rechecked and he weighed 24 pounds 5 ounces. He's getting so big! I really can't even carry him anymore without a backache later.
It's so sweet to watch him learn a new skill- he's so proud of himself! And we're proud of you too buddy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Alden! So glad I got to meet your babies finally!!

Casey and Jamie Wood said...

Wow he ways as much as Hudson! We really do need to get together soon. I keep forgetting to respond about coming to your neighborhood pool. I would love to do that! We will have to work out a day.