Here's a picture of her in her winter clothes floating/resting on her back.
Press pause on the music player below before watching the videos.
Here's a video of Ella Rae during her winter clothes test. While although this clip may be difficult for any parent to watch, remember our purpose for enrolling her in the class is to be assured that Ella Rae would be able to survive if she fell in a body of water with no adults present. She has now learned to flip over to her back when she realizes she can't breathe and needs air. Next year she will learn swim-float-swim survival techniques.
Here's a video of Ella Rae's final day of swimming lessons with daddy in the pool and receiving her trophy! She was having a blast!
2 comments:
Oh this makes me nervous. I have seen this before but didn't realize that they ended up doing so well at the end! Swimming at 17months! Amazing. I will do this for Hudson next year if I can take it...I may not have any finger nails left by the end.
Amazing! I didn't even know those kind of lessons existed. Wow!!
Post a Comment