Friday, April 10, 2009

Our Little Guy!

On Thursday I had my 20 week ultrasound and check-up! Our little guy looks great...and yep...it's definately a BOY! Everything looked wonderful - they measured his femur, skull, and spinal cord. Looked at his stomach, 4 chambers of his heart, fingers, toes and lots of other things. At one point during the ultrasound he was practicing his swallowing and putting his hand in his mouth...it was so cute! She captured it all on DVD for us to have forever! What a wonderful morning and a relief to know he's doing good in there! Big sister Ella Rae was tired and ready for a nap by the time we left!

Our little guy putting his hand in his mouth!


I don't think there's any question...it's a BOY for certain!

1 comment:

Criddy said...

I am so excited for you guys! Yay for baby boy Hames! I think that you should get T-Shirts that say Team Hames on them after he is born!!