Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fun with Animals and Easter Festivities

Lately I've been busy being tired and enjoying family time with Brad and Ella Rae...so I have some catching up to do!

Yellow River Game Ranch:
While I'm thankful for all the rain, it's also been sooo nice to see the sunshine. So one beautiful day Teresa and I took the kiddos to Yellow River Game Ranch. I have been waiting to take her knowing how much she loves animals. If you ask her what the rooster says, she'll cock-a-doodle-doo for you....so cute. As expected she loved it (although not her stroller, she wanted to walk everywhere)! My sweet girl surprises me at how brave she is...look at her just feeding some sheep!


Easter Festivities:
Easter was so special this year having Ella Rae old enough to enjoy some activities. We kicked the week off with our easter egg hunt at Mommy & Me! She didn't quite grasp the concept of putting the eggs in her basket, but she loved watching the bigger kids. Daddy took off work on Good Friday so we could attend a service at church and spend the day together. On Saturday we headed out to our neighborhood's annual egg hunt. Daddy was a big help in hunting eggs.

On Sunday after church we spent the afternoon with our family the "McNeely's!" We had a delicious lunch and just spent the afternoon relaxing with sweet tea in hand, firepit blazing (wink) and great company! Ella Rae's easter basket was filled with bubbles, sand toys for the beach, water ballons and crayons for the bathtub! Mimi sent her a plush lamb, and some boo-boo bunnies. Thank you Mimi! Overall a great Easter!


Ella Rae and Ginny!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so sweet! glad you had a good easter.