Ella Rae’s class made their own Christmas reindeer t-shirts with their footprint and handprints. She was very proud! It was so special to see our sweet boy up there for the first time too. Although I will need to arrive an hour early next year...I seriously thought 30 minutes would give us plenty of time to get front row seats...uh..no...and so my video has adult heads in it - and that just won’t cut it. I guess I’ll have to be “one of those moms” next year!
Ella Rae’s class party was the next day and they exchanged books and enjoyed hot chocolate and cookies. It was delicious!! The teachers gave each child their very own hot chocolate mug with their picture on it.....she thought that was awesome! Alden was even invited to join in on the fun!
![]() |
| Ringing his "Jinger Bell" that what he calls it. |
![]() |
| Her class |
![]() |
| Ringing her bell! |
![]() |
| He loves daddy! I love how he puts his sweet little hand around daddy's neck. |
![]() |
| Loves her mug! |
![]() |
| Listening to instructions. |








No comments:
Post a Comment