Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Muffins with Mom!

In early May I had very special day with my girl (and of course Alden too) spent sharing breakfast at Muffins with Mom. Ms. Laura made us all yummy homemade muffins - cranberry, banana nut....yum! After we finished, Ella Rae gave me the sweetest gift for Mother's Day...this flower pot with her handprint for the flower. Like most moms, I'm a sucker for anything with my child's handprint! I love it! I also received this special Mother's Day card - I'm so glad she said, "Play Hair"...it's the most difficult task we tackle daily together (and there's usually tears and frustration - even with the best detangler out there), so I'm glad she calls it "playing!"

On the leaf, there was this little poem:
I’ll love you forever
I’ll like you for always
As long as I’m living
My Mommy you’ll be




No comments: