Ella Rae had a Fall School Party the end of October where she wore her Dorothy costume and enjoyed trick or treating around the school (visiting each classroom), a pumpkin patch where she selected a cute little pumpkin to take home and even a hayride!
Since Alden had a play date, I decided to spend the whole morning with Ella Rae at school helping out and seeing exactly how her scheduled day goes. It was so fun! She LOVES music class with Ms. Marybeth. They are learning to listen for various instruments while listening to music, dancing of course and even practiced with the rhythm sticks. It's so precious watching these kids learn and love it!
Ms. Laura and Ms. Debbie really have it down in the classroom - I watched as they did a fun seasonal craft, worked on fine motor skills by stringing beads, followed classroom rules (they are color coded - more on that later) and enjoyed free play time.
 |
| I like this pumpkin! |
 |
| Making a candy corn picture - can I eat that Ms. Laura? (yes of course!) |
 |
| Music Class with Ms. Mary Beth and Ms. Debbie - Fun! |
 |
| This girl loves to sing and dance! |
 |
| Hayride! |
No comments:
Post a Comment