Wednesday, October 13, 2010

1st Haircut or Haircuts!

It was time! I had procrastinated long enough because it was honestly really hard for me to admit Alden needed his 1st haircut - where did my baby go? I've never even had Ella Rae's haircut.  But....shaggy needed a new hairdo! So on October 13th, Ms. Holly came over and did a wonderful job and Alden was great! 
Little Miss Ella Rae decided she NEEDED a haircut too - which she did not. So we pretended and Ms. Holly cut one little curl. She thought it was so cool. And yes I did keep a baby curl from each! 


Before

Before
After - Little Man!
After

Ella Rae's Turn!
Watching herself in the window.

After - this is her Silly Face!

1 comment:

Kelly Fons said...

I think that's so cute that they're 18 months apart and got their first haircut together :)