Thursday, September 9, 2010

Gymboree with My Boy!!

Alden attended his first Gymboree class today! I always wanted to join when Ella Rae was little but it seemed we always had so many other activities planned. Since Ella Rae is at school Tues/Thurs I really wanted to find something for Alden and I to do together. Since he is so active and loves to climb things, Brad and I decided this would be the perfect time to join.
He loved it!! He was climbing and crawling on everything and even practiced his walking! They worked on a variety of skills today including fine motor (placing bean bags in holes on a board), cause/effect (rolling balls down a ramp and knocking over foam bricks) and strengthening their core muscles with various tasks. He did very well and really enjoyed his time and so did mommy!! We even got to play with one of Alden's friends from the neighborhood, Hannah, and her mommy of course. They are long time Gymboree attendees. That was a nice treat!

(all these pictures are taken with my phone camera - excuse the quality.)

I love balls!
Sweet boy - just warming up!
"Hi Gymbo - I'm Alden!"
Log Roll Time!
Alden's friend - Hannah! So cute!
Bubbles - Bubbles!!
Good listening!
More bubbles!

No comments: