Saturday, August 14, 2010

Khaki Shorts and Crazy Hair

This girl is crazy!! She has many things she loves to do and wear but NOTHING compares to her LOVE for khaki shorts (and jean shorts)! Most mornings begin with, "Mommy, I wear my khaki shorts?" And I usually have to tell her she wore them yesterday so they are in the laundry. She'll usually try and get them out of her dirty clothes basket and insist on wearing them - this is where the real fun begins - explaining to a very persistent (and I don't know where she gets this??) 2 year old that mommy needs to wash them.

While I'm getting ready in the morning Ella Rae is usually digging through my bathroom cabinets or closet...this is what I found when she came out of my closet one morning. (I had to run and get my camera downstairs - she was waiting at the top of the stairs looking at me like I was the crazy one!!) This girl is crazy -crazy for Khaki!!


Ella Rae in her Khaki shorts with her "puppy" pj shirt, mommy's slippers and hat, and 2 necklaces! Oh this girl makes me laugh everyday!!


Everyone loves Ella Rae's curls and I do too BUT this is what I have to comb through when she wakes up every morning!

No comments: