Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Adoration!!
I know I've said before how very much Ella Rae loves her baby brother (and Alden can't get enough of her either lately), but I am in awe sometimes at how sweet she can be to him. Here she is holding his hands singing "Ashes to ashes we all fall down." She loves to help feed him and pushes my hand away when I try to hold it too. Her favorite toy at the moment is her Little People house. I love watching her play with them. She makes them talk, take a bath, drive the car....it's so sweet. Alden loves his exersaucer especially if sister is nearby to stare at and he recently found his feet – it’s so sweet to see him grabbing them. This girl LOVES to talk on the phone. Here she is talking away with daddy! I forgot to post a picture of Ella Rae's Christmas tree. She loved her pink and green trimmed tree and would ask each night for the lights to be turned on. Oh and my favorite ornaments this year had to be the ones my little Ella Rae made at school and Alden’s first Christmas ornaments and handprint. I often wondered when Brad and I would begin having a “family tree” (one filled with ornaments our kids had made) instead of a “décor tree”….I think next year will be it! I can’t wait!




.JPG)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so sweet! Our tree when we were kids was completely decorated with ones my sisters and I crafted in school. Just recently my parents have started putting up "decor" ornaments. But the good old kiddy ones are still there.
Post a Comment