Our vision began by searching for quotes that you place on the wall and we finally found some that seemed perfect for what we had in mind! This then inspired Brad's idea for the nighttime scene to be painted on the wall and "the moon quote" to be placed over it...it turned out to be exactly what he had in mind. The giraffe and book worm were painted to match the pictures we found at Ikea; which is also where we found the perfect storage and accessories to match everything. We knew we wanted a world map (my specialty is math not geography!) and we found that at Rand McNally. The faux curtains were a fun last minute addition! It was a joy creating a space that Ella Rae loves...where she can relax, play, and let her imagination flow!
BEFORE
AFTER
Toy Storage
Bookshelf
Reading Nook
Art Nook (with eisel and dry erase wall)
Night Scene with quote (and no playroom would be complete without a TV!)
I see the moon and the moon sees me;
God bless the moon and God bless me!
3 comments:
Very cute! I love the wall quotes! I found one this weekend at Target on clearence for $4.00!!!
That looks awesome Anne!!! Maybe I need you to re-"design" our playroom!
Oh my goodness - now you made me want to go decorate our playroom!!! I love it!!!
Post a Comment