Friday, February 27, 2009

Ella Rae's 1st Birthday Party

Last Saturday we celebrated Ella Rae's birthday with food, fun and family! We had BBQ and brunswick stew for lunch and of course cake for dessert. After going down memory lane by watching a picture DVD of Ella Rae's first year, we had cake, and opened presents (with a little help from her cousins). Thank you to everyone for celebrating with us and for making her birthday such a special time!

Oh Yummy!

What? This is how my brothers eat.

Mommy, you try some!

And the sugar begins to take affect!

The Birthday Cake!

My Smash Cake!

Thank you to everyone for all my presents!

Thanks Mimi...I love my car! When I see it in the garage I cry to get on it!

Thanks Mimi...I love my new play house!

What do you mean the party's over?

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday, Ella Rae! Doesn't that first year fly by? Enjoy every second! She's a doll!