Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Ho Ho Ho...it's off to see Santa we go!
I can hardly believe it's almost Christmas time! The stores are decorated and Christmas commercials are on the TV; usually I'm looking past all of this before Thanksgiving, but not this year. This year all I can think about is that it's our first Christmas with our daughter. I can't wait to go pick out her 1st Christmas ornament and I'm on a quest for new stockings. Ahhh, I can't wait to see her little stocking hanging from the fireplace next to ours. Well on Saturday we were all excited that Santa came to our neighborhood for pictures....here's our girl with santa...can you believe she was all smiles?? She knows he's watching and there were no signs of Naughty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, Ella Rae is definitely on the "Nice" list...Noah on the other hand might be getting coal in his stocking :(
Post a Comment