Sunday, July 6, 2008

Summer Fun ~ 2008

Just thinking about a friend makes you want to do a happy dance, because a friend is someone who loves you in spite of your faults. ~Charles M. Schulz

Yes it’s hot outside and yes we’re in a level four drought, but we can still have fun and that’s exactly what we did! Most summer days you can find us and several other neighbors hanging out at Ian’s house across the cul-de-sac. Here are some pictures capturing one fun day we all had recently.

Miss Bella is getting big girl teeth! While most little girls her age go through a bit of an ugly duckling stage (I know I did.why did I get that perm anyway?) not Bella….she’s gorgeous! Little Zachary is so sweet natured, loves to eat, and looks just like daddy and big brother TJ! Ian….he’s in big boy pants now! He was so excited to show me his new undies and kept saying, “Take a picture of me doing this Ms. Anne!” Needless to say Ella Rae is surrounded by children to play with here in our great neighborhood!


No comments: