Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Welcome! Name that blog!

Ok, so we finally decided to start our own blog! Step 1…name your blog. While I could easily get stuck here for hours trying to be super creative, I decided to go with something I hear often from my husbands mouth… "Hey Dawg…I’m on your team!” Now I know you may thinking, “what…he calls you dawg?” Don’t misunderstand, this is a term of endearment from my sweet husband and we often refer to each other as “Yo Dawg! or Hey Dawg!” Maybe we just watch entirely too much American Idol. Anyway, when we start to misunderstand one another or veer off track, Brad simply reminds me that we’re on the same team…Team Hames!

We hope this blog will be a good way for all of our friends and family to keep up with what is going on in the world of Team Hames! We will update our blog regularly so check back often and add this link to your favorites! Enjoy!

No comments: